An interactive roundtable discussion from BlueTech Research & Imagine H2O
Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) World Water Week 2021
Thursday 26 August, 11am-12pm Stockholm Time, 5am EST, 2am PST
BlueTech Research is thrilled to announce it will be co-hosting an interactive roundtable discussion with Imagine H2O at Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) World Water Week 2021.
Join entrepreneurs in water to explore unique stories of how innovation has been successfully deployed across the globe to solve water challenges.
The session – It Doesn’t Help People if We Don’t Deploy It! – will present examples of innovation and collaboration in practice and will feature:
- Tina Arrowood, Principal Research Scientist, DuPont Water Solutions – a circular economy for salt that keeps rivers clean
- Alfredo Zolezzi, CEO, Plasma Waters – the Plasma Water Sanitation System, a breakthrough technology to address the global water crisis
- Asim Bhalerao, CEO, Fluid Robotics – how robots are helping the city of Pune, India, divert and treat raw sewage from the Mula-Mutha river.
Moderated by Kelly Trott, Vice President, Imagine H2O, and Aoife Kelleher, Corporate Relations Manager, BlueTech Research, the roundtable will also include a lightning talk from Hans-Ulrich Buchholz, Environmental Compliance, Water, Wastewater, Biodiversity, L’Oreal.
- Scene setting
- Case discussions
- Moderated roundtable discussion
More details are available on the World Water Week 2021 website https://www.worldwaterweek.org
Registration Instructions below:
- Get your limited access free tickets: https://worldwaterweek.org/tickets
- Register by answering the questions and opting out of networking packages
- Check your email for (i) confirmation of registration “Confirmation World Water Week 2021”
- Check your email for (ii) access to platform “World Water Week Event Entry”
- Create your account using email (ii) and log into the platform
- Once you are logged into the platform, you can register for our sessions by browsing through the agenda.
- Click here to sign up for our session