Executive Assistant to the CEO of BlueTech Research, a leading water technology market intelligence firm. The successful candidate will directly support the CEO in his role managing the company.
This is an ideal opportunity for a new graduate seeking to gain international experience and advance their career, or a seasoned administrative professional seeking a new challenge in a dynamic environment.
The role will involve liaising with multi-national corporations, investors, NGO’s and research institutes. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the CEO’s calendar, agenda and general organisational tasks.
You will be:
- Handling complex diary and calendar management for the CEO with internal and external meeting participants across multiple international time-zones.
Coordinating both personal and work related travel and accommodation arrangements for the CEO, providing them with an itinerary in advance of travel.
- Ensuring availability of key personnel for any scheduled meetings, preparing agendas in advance of all meetings, sharing pre-read materials, taking high quality minutes of meetings and actioning any follow up items.
- Assisting with the preparation of power-point presentations, proposals and other business correspondence
- Helping arrange team activities, staff training and recognition initiatives for team members on an ongoing regular basis.
- Maintaining confidentiality on business sensitive information with discretion and professionalism.
- Undertaking personal life administrative tasks when required to support the CEO
- Managing HR admin functions such as holiday requests, staff reviews etc.
- Desk research for reports, editing of speeches, emails and letters.
- Ensuring call answering systems are professional and managing updates to company website.
- Organising and overseeing international visits, seminars and receptions.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ relevant applicable experience and an undergraduate university of college degree qualification.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Additional languages, particularly Japanese and German a distinct advantage.
- Excellent project management skills and organisational
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise and perform a variety of tasks with little supervision and a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Competent with on-line meeting Video Conferencing and Work Collaboration tools and software including Outlook Calendar, Calendly, Doodle, MS Teams and Zoom.
- An understanding of confidentiality issues
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Team player and ability work on own initiative
The role will be remote, however an ability to work in the Central European / UK time Zone is an advantage.
Hours per week:
Role is currently 25 hours per week with scope to increase over time.
How do I apply:
Interested applications can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org